Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Great Online Resources: SenTeacher.org

I stumbled upon this resource by pure luck looking for a way to create matching (memory) cards and finding loads of other resources I can use for learning fun with my toddler.


I ended creating very comprehensive set of animal matching cards and now I have set of domestic animals (adult), domestic animals - babies and wild animals. I plan to create bug set and sea animals as well. But you can use this site to create matching photo cards  of just about anything - food, plants, veggies, landmarks, seasons, etc.

Other resources I also used with my toddler are:

But they have so much more! Visit SenTeacher.org and check them yourself! And, if you can, stop back and share what you found the most useful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say, share, play with us!